Educate. Execute. Establish.
Migration Bureau Corp. includes the following web sites: iccrcmember.com.
- Migration Bureau Corp. does not disclose, sell, resell, lease, or license your personal data to any third party web sites.
- You have the option of submitting personal contact data in the course of accessing our site. These contact details are stored in our secure data center so that we may respond to any requests made by you. Persons who supply us with their telephone number(s) and postal address(es) on-line will only receive contact from us with information regarding their client account or immigration case file.
- You may be asked to provide personal information in certain fields on our websites. The information collected on these sites will not be transferred to any third parties and will be used solely for the purposes for which it was requested.
- The personal information you provide to us in the Assessment Questionnaire is collected with the sole purpose of assessing your potential to immigrate to Canada under Canada's current immigration selection criteria. Any personal information submitted to us will not be sold, or otherwise transferred, to a third-party source. Upon submitting your Canada Immigration Assessment Questionnaire you can expect your results to be delivered to the email address you have provided to us within 24 hours from the time of submission. Thereafter, we may send one follow-up email to the same email address to verify your reception of our initial email. We will only respond to you in regard to your Canada Assessment Questionnaire.
- If you choose to submit your resume to us, it will only be used to evaluate your eligibility for Canadian immigration. Resumes are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with any entity unrelated to Migration Bureau.
- All of the information that we collect from you, such as registration, and assessment details, or any other personally identifiable information is kept securely offline using the latest data encryption technology. We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving sensitive client data exchanged with our site.
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the visitor's domain name/IP, but not the e-mail address.
- We do not partner with, or have special relationships with any ad server companies and we do not employ any third party cookies.
- With respect to cookies: We set a cookie only when accessing the "Assessment Questionnaire" in order to facilitate the form submission process. The cookie is set to expire within 90 minutes or upon closing your web browser.
- The Migration Bureau Newsletter is a web-based publication edited by a licensed ICCRC member. The newsletter is distributed electronically and delivered directly to your inbox every month. It may also be accessed directly on iccrcmember.com, which is part of the Migration Bureau. When you opt to receive the Canada Immigration Newsletter you are consenting to the delivery of a monthly email message concerning topics related to Canadian immigration. Your email address, as well as any personal information you provide to us, will not be disclosed to any third-party web site and will be used solely for the purposes for which it was requested. If you wish to opt-out of any future delivery of the Canada Immigration Newsletter simply click on the "unsubscribe" link located at the bottom of every newsletter we send you. Alternatively, you can visit our unsubscribe page to remove your name from our newsletter delivery database.
- This site may provide hyperlinks to other locations or websites on the Internet outside the Migration Bureau group. These hyperlinks lead to websites published or operated by third parties who are not affiliated with or in any way related to the Migration Bureau entity operating this website. They have been included in our website to enhance your user experience and are presented for information purposes only. We endeavor to select reputable websites and sources of information for your convenience. We are not in any way responsible for the content of any externally linked website or webpage. You use or follow these links at your own risk and we are not responsible for any damages or losses incurred or suffered by you arising out of or in connection with your use of the link.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated user policy, you may contact us.